DISCOVER VAP WOOD DRYER
VAP is a wood drying kiln that uses steam chambers to dry the wood.
Streaming facilitates the drying process. It can be applied to all types of wood and, depending on how long the process lasts, it can make the colour of the wood appear more even and give it gradation.
Steam drying consists of recreating an environment of saturated steam where the wood is exposed to high temperatures and high humidity which aid in drying wood.
There are two types of VAP wood dryers:
- direct, in which the saturated steam is injected into the chamber using a perforated tube;
- indirect, in which the steam is produced in a tub with coils inside, which superheated water or steam or heating oil runs through.
- Steam or superheated water supply
- Chamber with a high level of thermal insulation
- Possibility to vaporise from 80°C to 110°C
- Cycle control with two temperature sensors
VAP WOOD DRYER MODELS
|Model||Useful Width (mm)||Useful Depth (mm)||Useful Height (mm)||Capacity m3|
|VAP D-T 10||1500||6500||2500||10|
|VAP I-T 10||2100||6500||2500||10|
|VAP D 20||4680||3720||3800||20|
|VAP I 20||4680||4320||3800||20|
|VAP D 30||6480||3720||3800||30|
|VAP I 30||6480||4320||3800||30|
|VAP D 40||6480||4920||3800||40|
|VAP I 40||6480||6120||3800||40|
Have any question?
Contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org